Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My first blog was a little lame so hopefully i'll be more creative from now on...

I've changed my blog title to Tina Turner, there's a story behind that but we'll get to that another time, for now i'll tell you a bit about me instead..

I have moved around a lot and lived in three different countries and obviously made my way back to Canada. I loved experiencing life in the different cultures and documenting my journey.

My love for photography started when i was young. I had a mom who NEVER put down her camera and her obsession grew to be mine! A couple of years ago my nephew was born and thats when i really learnt to enjoy taking baby/people pictures! I love capturing moments, facial expressions and the personalities of people.

I am so excited to have started a new adventure in my life, through PrairieView. I can't wait to learn more about lighting and composition. I also have an itch to get into the darkroom and start using my film camera a lot more!

A little secret of mine is that i love swedish candy. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner so i guess it's a good thing I don't live there anymore!

Thanks for reading,
Cassandra

1 comment:

Sara said...

That's a gorgeous photo! I love the makeup :)